Wednesday, June 4, 2008

From The Creators of "Across D' Universe"

Do you love hip hop music? Reggae? Think your parents never understand you? Feel like you're alone in the world, even when you have so many friends? Feel like sometimes you're not cool enough to be accepted? Feel like there's something bigger in life that's connecting everything together? Feel like you want to belong, just this once?

Take up kickboxing. Watch a sad movie with a box of tissues. Sit in silence and put words down on an everyday piece of paper. Go to a rock concert. Jump on a rooftop and scream your lungs out. Come for the Sikh Spirit Camp.

Date : 4th - 6th July 2008
Venue : Sri Dasmesh School, Pantai( Next to Kerinci Putra Station )

Why? Because I need you here.
*I need to know I can count on your faith when I lose mine.
*I need your hand on my shoulder.
*I want to see the face of the person who will one day save my life.
*I want to know there's more to my life than just getting through college, getting a job, having friends, starting a family. Always living for someone else.
*I want to know there's more to my everyday moments than just thinking of tomorrow.
*I want to live in today.


You say:
*I'm only in college.
*I have the rest of my life to worry about all this.
*I want to enjoy these few years, before life becomes another rolling stone.
*Why worry about things you can't control? Life is short. Live it.


The Million Dollar Question: How long is the rest of your life?


We know how it feels when people try to teach us something as if we were in kindergarten. Especially when we think we are old enough to have our own experiences. We want to explore things for our self instead of being spoon fed and told what is right and what is wrong. It only makes sense to do something that resonates with us and to do something that means something to us. We want stuff that we can practice in our day to day life.

I want to learn from you. I want you to teach me. Show me your life.

And I will wait for that one day when we will take on the world together. And win.


Loads of interesting activities awaits you at our camp... We will rock the whole weekend with untold paths and new discoveries to lead us to a whole new era of life Closing Date : 15th June 2008 Dont miss this golden opportunity to be the chosen one to attend our camp. We will be looking forward to receive your forms. Feel free to contact our camp organizers Jesmesh Singh - 017 2010 540 or Hargobind Singh - 012 3753 473 Email : spiritcamp@gmail.com / Website : http://www.sikhswithamission.wordpress.com/



2 comments:

Unknown said...

update ur bloooooooooggggggggg

Unknown said...

u alive or dead!!!!! waiting to hear from u!!!!!!!!!